What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. Website utilizes this information by remembering information about your visit, including your preferred language and other settings. This makes your next visit easier and the site more useful to you and makes the overall experience pleasant.
How do Cookies benefit your experience?
Our cookies let us:
- Makes your experience pleasant while you are on the website
- Remember your settings for next visit
- Improves the security and browsing speed during navigation
- You will experience an improved browsing experience each time you visit the site help you navigate between pages more efficiently
- Help us improve our marketing activities to offer our services in the best way possible
- Collection of personal/sensitive information without your consent
- Paying sales commissions
- Selling or handing over your data to other advertising networks or third parties
Additional information about cookies:
Permission for Cookie Usage
Mostly browsers have default setting to allow cookies on the devices. We take this as acceptance from your side. If you want to remove or not utilize cookies from our website, you can learn how to remove them below. Nonetheless, doing so may affect the performance of our site on your device.
Deletion of Cookies
In case you are a Chrome user, click on “More”, at the top right, then choose “More Tools” and then “Clear Browsing Data”. In order to delete everything, select “All Time” or choose a time range as per requirement. Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes. Click Clear data. For other browsers, go to the applications’ respective settings and remove the cookies Digital Design Network uses Essential Cookies, Analytical cookies and Functionality Cookies to enable you to move around the services and their features, help us recognize and count number of visitors and visits, length of time spent on the site, pages clicked on, allow us to know when a user returns to our site and remember their preferences regarding choice of language, region and so on.